Lake Information for Lake Claiborne
Lake Claiborne is a 6,400-acre lake located near Homer, Louisiana. Lake Claiborne State Park is located in the southeast corner of the lake.
Lake Claiborne has been stocked with largemouth bass, bluegill sunfish, channel catfish, black crappie, striped bass, chain pickerel, bream, and white perch.
From I-20 at Minden take Hwy 79 north, then head east on LA 518. Turn east onto LA 146; the park is less than mile down LA 146. From I-20 at Ruston, take LA 146 north.
Businesses Located Nearby
- Moore's Pro Gator Boats
- 6949 Highway 3 - Benton, LA
- (318) 965-2520
- Boat Lifts & Superchargers 4
- 1110 C C Sandidge Rd - Elm Grove, LA
- (318) 987-0275
- Bass Pro Shops
- 100 Bass Pro Dr - Bossier City, LA
- (318) 549-8800
- Diamond Jacks Casino & Resort
- 711 Isle Of Capri Blvd - Bossier City, LA
- (318) 678-7777
- Facowee Rv Resort
- 859 Harmon Loop - Homer, LA
- (318) 927-4853
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Magnolia-Lake Columbi
- 1604 E Main St - Magnolia, AR
- (877) 786-9480